A recording of the webcast and a copy of the slides have been posted to the web site – watch it here
Enjoy the recording, and please let us know how we can help!
Featuring David McCarter, Microsoft MVP
Date: Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014
Join David McCarter and Serge Baranovsky as they discuss Microsoft Design Guidelines, the most popular coding standard among C# and VB teams, provide recommendations, show how CodeIt.Right finds code issues, fixes them and provides painless experience when implementing Microsoft coding standards. In this webcast they will cover:
- Benefits of coding standards
- Microsoft Design Guidelines overview
- Microsoft Guidelines category review and examples
- Additional notes for VB developers
- Demo using CodeIt.Right to find and resolve code issues
- Bonus #1 – ASP.NET Security rules
- Bonus #2 – Asynchronous programming best practice ruleset
- Bonus #3 – Refactoring to Patterns
If this time isn’t convenient for you, register and we will send you the recording afterwards.