We released TestMatrix v3.1 which adds support for xUnit testing framework, code editor Smart Tags, better VS2010 integration, command line version enhancements and other improvements.
What’s new in TestMatrix v3.1:
- Added support for xUnit testing framework
- Added code editor Smart Tags to run/debug test or group of tests
- Added test result “paintings” in VS2010 editor which were omitted in the first VS2010 compatible release and now they are back.
- Added a “No Coverage” warning in the command line version against project/solution with configuration set to Release
- Added Status message to display test execution status – current test name, current test number and total number of tests – “Running test N of NN (<test name>)”
- Implemented a number of Test Results Window enhancements
- TestMatrix now uses currently selected in Visual Studio build configuration including CPU
- Added “Don’t show this again” checkbox to the “Are you sure?” dialog when stopping test execution
- Fixed – TestMatrix was ignoring TestCaseData objects with names assigned
- Improved support for TestFixtureSetUp
- Implemented correct TestContext handling within MsTest unit test execution
- Added command line parameter /failThreshold to stop a build (return error code) if number of failed tests is higher than the threshold
- Added command line parameter /configuration to specify build configuration, for example, “Debug|AnyCPU”
- Changed Options file format from binary to XML
- Added offline license activation option for users behind strict firewalls
- Added option to request product trial extension
TestMatrix build 3.1.11190 is available for download at http://submain.com/download/testmatrix/
Note to current users, due to the introduction of offline license activation mechanism your v3.x license code needs to be re-activated. This is done simply by re-entering your registration details in the “Enter License Key…” menu.
Version 3.1 is a free update for all TestMatrix v3.0 users. Users with v2.x licenses are eligible for upgrade price of $99 per license. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your license information for the upgrade details.