We are happy to announce the release of TestMatrix v3.0 – new major version focused on product stability and performance improvements, full VS2010 and .NET 4.0 support, command line version and the latest versions of unit testing frameworks!
New in v3.0:
- Improved support for VS2010
- Added support for .NET Framework 4.0
- Enabled Command Line version for Continuous Integration/Automated Build process
- Updated to support the latest versions of unit testing frameworks – NUnit 2.5.x, MbUnit 2.4, csUnit 2.6, MS Test
- Added Test Groups in Test Explorer – create your own groups of tests you want to run
- Added clarity in Code Coverage feature requiring running VS as Admin
- Improved warning and info messages for clarity
- Improved Test Results window – better visual progress and results reporting
- Changed logging to standard SubMain, resolves large log file issue and problems when running multiple instances of VS
- Options dialog – completely redesigned, removed SharedServices options from Tools->Options
- “Load/Unload” menu in Visual Studio – allows to enable/disable the extension
- Added Create/Rename/Delete Test Groups in Test Explorer
- Completely new and improved setup
- Log file location changed to My Documents folder (standard for SubMain products)
- Modified TestMatrix tool windows to be VSIP compliant to for improved stability
- License code schema is changed to SubMain standard, will simplify distribution and maintenance of the license codes
- Out of range error in solutions with over 5000 unit tests
- many reported issues
TestMatrix build 3.0.10299 is available for download right now.
Please note, we have changed licensing schema in v3.0 and your v2.x license codes will not work with this new build.
This new version is free update for users who purchased TestMatrix from SubMain (after March 9, 2010). We will be sending out new licenses shortly. If you require the license immediately, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders prior to March 9, 2010 are eligible for upgrade price of $99 per license. Contact email@example.com with your license information for the upgrade details.