A maintenance release GhostDoc version 5.6 – is now available with a number of improvements for the VS2017 users and fixes. This is recommended update for the VS2017 users:
- Improved support of VS2017 .NET Core projects
- Resolved the “Environment Integration error – Current file is not part of the project” error on VS2017 .NET Core projects
- Addressed issue of the realtime Spell Checker not highlighting misspellings when using MSI setup
- Resolved issue of the Documentation Quality Hints not rendering when using MSI setup
- Introduced support for “target” and “alt” attributes within the <see href=””>, <seealso href=””> tags
- Enable Spell Checker and Show Documentation Hints in Editor are now Off when using the VS2017 VSIX setup
- Synced the use of lower and proper casing web-based help docs that used to cause errors when hosted on a UNIX server
For the complete list of changes, please see What’s New in GhostDoc v5
For overview of the v5.0 features, visit Overview of GhostDoc v5.0 Features
Download the new build at http://submain.com/download/ghostdoc/
Please put a link to older version so when you have a bug in a newer version, like you currently do in 5.7, customers can download the old version.
Hi Todd, we will have a link in the future if we have an issue of that significance. In the meantime, we have published a v5.8 update that resolves the problem introduced in 5.7. Thanks for your patience!