If are you are a licensed user with a current subscription, you can retrieve your permanent v2020 license code using the MyAccount page.
The new major version of GhostDoc, v2020, is now available for download.
Changes in v2020
- New and improved syntax editor for Rule Template editor and Visual Editor
- New menu batch action – ‘Document Checked Out Files’
- Documentation Maintenance – now allow analysis on Solution/Project level for ‘Missing Documentation’, ‘Auto-generated Documentation’, ‘Synchronize with member signature’
- Documentation Maintenance – improved responsiveness and performance when running the maintenance analysis on a large number of files or projects.
- New Re-Document action in the Visual Editor
- Visual Editor improvements –
<seealso>authoring support, key combination Ctrl+Enter now saves and close the window
- Rule Template editor – easier template customization with improved Intellisense, added Quick Info (on mouseover), Completion List (Ctrl+Space), and Parameter Info
- (EE) New x64 command-line utility allows producing help documentation for very large solutions
- Now can document local functions
For the complete list of changes, see What’s New in GhostDoc v2020
Older version licenses
Note to the GhostDoc v2019 users: The v2019.x (or earlier) license codes won’t work with the v2020. For users with License Protection and active Software Assurance subscription, we will be sending out the v2020 license codes. Alternatively, you can retrieve your v2020 licenses at the My Account page right now. Users without the License Protection or with expired Software Assurance subscription will need to purchase the new version. Currently, we are not offering an upgrade path other than the Software Assurance subscription. For information about the upgrade protection see our Software Assurance and Support – Renewal / Reinstatement Terms