A new CodeIt.Right update is available now – version v3.2 – includes VS2017 performance improvements, minor enhancements, and bug fixes:
- Resolved: Improved performance loading solutions in VS2017 by moving it to an async thread
- Resolved: Code quality hints now showing up correctly in VS2010-2015 Editor
- Resolved: DoNotCatchSpecifiedExceptionTypes rule in VB now works correctly when the
Catchclause has a
- Resolved: Exception when “Analyze checked out files” is ON and a source file renamed or removed from disk
- Resolved: AsyncMethodShouldHaveAwaitStatement rule no longer shows a violation when the
awaitstatement is on right side of assignment
- Resolved: Now don’t run new version check when in Debug mode
- Added: Support for StyleCop VSIX v5.0
For the complete and detailed list of the v3.2 changes see What’s New in CodeIt.Right v3.0
How do I try it?
Download the v3.0 at http://submain.com/download/codeit.right/
Feedback is what keeps us going!
Let us know what you think of the new version here – http://submain.com/support/feedback/