by Serge Baranovsky
We have released a new version of PrettyCode.Print for .NET v1.5 – support for VS2005, code regions, preprocess expressions and more..
PrettyCode.Print for .NET v1.5 is free update to our current PCP.NET v1 customers.
What’s New in PCP.NET v1.5
We have listened to your feedback and have done a number of improvements to PCP.NET v1.
New Features in v1.5 (build 1.5.163):
- Support for Visual Studio 2005, VB 8.0 and C# 2.0.
- Added support for code regions – you can now filter your selection by regions
- Added support for preprocess expressions
- Persisting project selection info on reload/refresh and between sessions – will save you time when you print a project often
- Syntax highlighted snippet area in the project selection window – long time requested feature is here. Makes the code snippet look much nicer and easier to read too.
- Print Current Module feature (Add-In only) – loads selected file and preselects it – a quick way to print just one file. Available via “Print Current Module” right-click menu in VS Code Editor window or “Print Module” right-click menu in VS Solution Explorer.
- New “Declaration Text” font setting allows to define a subset of of attributes for namespace, class, method declaration lines, i.e. Public Class MyClass..End Class or Private Sub MySub..End Sub. For example, you can make them bold now.
- New “Number Of Lines” column in the Class Details grid for Methods and Fields.
- and many smaller improvements and bug fixes
Download VS2003 and VS2005 builds here – http://submain.com/download