by Serge Baranovsky
As promised earlier this month we released PrettyCode.Print for .NET update – build 1.7.07111. This update addresses Vista and 64 bit OS compatibility, complete VB8.0 and C# 2.0 syntax, setup improvements and bug fixes.
This version is free for current PrettyCode.Print for .NET users.
Changes in build 1.7.07111
- ADDED: Vista and 64 bit OS compatibility
- IMPROVED: Complete VB 8.0 and C# 2.0 syntax support
- IMPROVED: Setup detects older version and uninstalls if present
- ADDED: New parameter for PrettyCode.Print.AddInRegistration.exe to recreate VS.NET toolbar and menu commands
- ADDED: Support for operators in VB and resolved number of related bugs
- FIXED: Microsoft.VisualStudio.CommandBars error when installing PrettyCode.Print for VS2005
- Other bug fixes (over 30 in total)
Download at http://submain.com/download