In the Beta 2, build v2018.0.230, we are continuing to build out the Visual Editor features as well as improvements and fixes
- New menu – Open Comment Editor – (Ctrl-Shift-E) to open Visual Editing for XML Comments
- Visual Editor improvements
- New – Insert Image
- New – Add/Remove Hyperlink
- Added Visual Editing for source code samples in XML Comment
- New menu and VS command – Document File Header – allows to generate/update the file header without having to re-document the file
- Improved performance of the Document File/Type batch actions
- Other improvements and bug fixes
For the complete list of changes, see What’s New in GhostDoc v2018 Beta
For information on the original Beta release, please see the Visual Editing for XML Comments post.
Ready to try the latest beta features?