by Serge Baranovsky
Another refresh for CodeIt.Right Beta build 1.0.07322.
Major changes overview since the last build
- Changed setup directory for VS2005 version to “CodeIt.Right” – used to be “CideIt.Right for VS2005”
- Toolbar and most of the menu is now enabled even when you don’t have any solution/projects open
- Changed file format of Rule Update engine to .ZIP (from .DLL) to avoid firewall issues.
- Added new rules (more to come after Beta 2)
- AssembliesShouldHaveValidStrongNames (Design)
- Remove unused private methods (Performance)
- PropertiesShouldNotReturnArrays (Performance)
- Added date sort order in the “Add Rule” dialog.
- Fixed bug not allowing to add rule to profile if rule belongs to a custom Category
- Fixed issue with “Solution Folders”
- Fixed bug with CompilerGenerated/GeneratedCode attributes – now analysis is skipped inside the element marked with CompilerGenerated or GeneratedCode attribute
- In Custom Rules for “ModificationDate” now use the modification date of the rule assembly
- many smaller changes and bug fixes.
(Note for current Beta users: to see the new rules you will need to switch back to the built-in profile or add them to your custom profile(s))
Download build 1.0.07322 here – http://submain.com/download/codeit.right
For more information on CodeIt.Right, getting started presentation, support and feedback see Beta 1 announce post.