by Serge Baranovsky
New build of CodeIt.Right Beta is available for download
- IMPROVED: Windows Vista compatibility. CodeIt.Right still requires you run VS2005 “As Administrator” but so is VS2005 itself. We all hope that expected soon VS2005 SP1 update for Vista will help to address the Vista issues for Visual Studio
- FIXED: Now compatible with 64 bit versions of Windows.
- ADDED: Auto-generated Designer.cs and Designer.vb files are now ignored
- FIXED: Rule “Types that own disposable fields should be disposable” ignores static classes
- FIXED: setup doesn’t run “devenv.exe /setup” – install/uninstall speed improved, resolves issues related to resetting 3rd-party VS Add-In custom settings and re-enabling disabled Add-Ins.
We are still working on the memory use optimization.
NOTE: Please take a look at the Flash presentations as they help to understand CodeIt.Right better.
Build 1.0.07040 can be downloaded here – http://submain.com/download/codeit.right
For more information on getting started with CodeIt.Right, support and feedback see our previous post.
Technorati Tags: CodeIt.Right, Coding Guidelines, Naming Conventions, Best Practices, .NET, NET