by Serge Baranovsky
CodeIt.Right Beta 2 is out now – major update since the Beta 1.
Our team is eager to hear your feedback on the Beta 2 version, as you can really influence the next stage of development. Be sure download the Beta 2 and to let us know what you think on the forums, and have your chance to win 1 of 3 $100 Amazon gift certificates to be awarded to the top three posts by October 31st.
Major changes overview since the last Beta 1 build
- Improved analysis performance
- Help file covers most rules
- Added new rules (more to come after Beta 2)
- Added Rule Update mechanism – allows to notify of new rules published on SubMain site, download, install and update custom profiles.
New post-Beta 2 rules will be distributed this way.
- Added Pivot View
- Revamped Correction Progress dialog with Report, Export and Undo features
- Lots of smaller changes and tons of bug fixes.
(Note for current Beta users: to see the new rules you will need to switch back to the built-in profile or add them to your custom profile(s))
Download build Beta 2 build 1.0.07268 here – http://submain.com/download/codeit.right
For more information on CodeIt.Right, getting started presentation, support and feedback see Beta 1 announce post.
Technorati Tags: CodeIt.Right, Coding Guidelines, Naming Conventions, Best Practices, .NET, NET