by Serge Baranovsky
So what exactly was changed in CodeIt.Once build 1.0.235 since the Release Candidate 1
- FIXED: Issue renaming namespace declarations in VB.NET
- FIXED: Error when opening projects with invalid file names included
- FIXED: Bug in VB.NET preprocess #const expressions
- ADDED: Add Parameter refactoring adds Imports/using declaration for the parameter type.
- FIXED: Bug renaming Attribute classes
- FIXED: Bug renaming Properties which implements interface property
- FIXED: A number of issues with renaming overloads, attribute classes and attribute class members.
- FIXED: CIO not processing new references when multiple references added to the project at once.
The build 1.0.235 is available for download here – http://submain.com/download