Released: TestMatrix v3.1.11190
We released TestMatrix v3.1 which adds support for xUnit testing framework, code editor Smart Tags, better VS2010 integration, command line version enhancements and other improvements.
What’s new in TestMatrix v3.1:
- Added support for xUnit testing framework
- Added code editor Smart Tags to run/debug test or group of tests
- Added test result “paintings” in VS2010 editor which were omitted in the first VS2010 compatible release and now they are back.
- Added a “No Coverage” warning in the command line version against project/solution with configuration set to Release
- Added Status message to display test execution status – current test name, current test number and total number of tests – “Running test N of NN (<test name>)”
- Implemented a number of Test Results Window enhancements
- TestMatrix now uses currently selected in Visual Studio build configuration including CPU
- Added “Don’t show this again” checkbox to the “Are you sure?” dialog when stopping test execution
- Fixed – TestMatrix was ignoring TestCaseData objects with names assigned
- Improved support for TestFixtureSetUp
- Implemented correct TestContext handling within MsTest unit test execution
- Added command line parameter /failThreshold to stop a build (return error code) if number of failed tests is higher than the threshold
- Added command line parameter /configuration to specify build configuration, for example, “Debug|AnyCPU”
- Changed Options file format from binary to XML
- Added offline license activation option for users behind strict firewalls
- Added option to request product trial extension
TestMatrix build 3.1.11190 is available for download at http://submain.com/download/testmatrix/
Note to current users, due to the introduction of offline license activation mechanism your v3.x license code needs to be re-activated. This is done simply by re-entering your registration details in the “Enter License Key…” menu.
Version 3.1 is a free update for all TestMatrix v3.0 users. Users with v2.x licenses are eligible for upgrade price of $99 per license. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your license information for the upgrade details.