Note to the GhostDoc v2020 users: The v2021 requires a new license code. Users with License Protection or active Software Assurance subscription are eligible for a free upgrade. See the information at the bottom of this post for the details.
Now with TypeScript support
We added support for TypeScript language and TypeScript projects
Currently supported in
- Document This
- Re-document This
- Document Type
- Document File
- Document Project
Not supported yet in
- Document File Header
- Document Checked Out Files
- Exclude This from Documentation
- Visual Comment Editor
- Generate Help Documentation
- Preview Comment
- Documentation Maintenance
Dark Theme for help documentation
In addition to the FlatGray and FlatMain themes, GhostDoc is now offering the new DarkMain theme.
- Backup error-recovery compliant parsing engine that improves the quality of comment template generation in Document This/Type/File/Project, Comment Preview, and Build Help Documentation
- Display subscription information in the About window
- No longer distributing the legacy frame-based themes with GhostDoc – will be available for download at our support site
For the complete list of changes, see What’s New in GhostDoc v2021
How do I try it?
Download the v2021 at http://submain.com/download/ghostdoc/
Keep the feedback coming!
Let us know what you think of the new version here – http://submain.com/support/feedback/
Older version licenses
Note to the GhostDoc v2020 users: The 2020.x (or earlier) license codes won’t work with the v2021. For users with License Protection and active Software Assurance subscription, we have sent out the v2021 license codes. If you have not received or misplaced your new license, you can retrieve it on the My Account page. Users without the License Protection or with an expired Software Assurance subscription will need to purchase the new version – currently, we are not offering an upgrade path other than the Software Assurance subscription. For information about the upgrade, protection see our Software Assurance and Support – Renewal / Reinstatement Terms